We dispatch all goods by Royal Mail or DHL for Express Air Mail. All deliveries will need to be signed for upon collection.
How quickly will my order be dispatched?
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. If for any reason the item is not in stock we will contact you within 24 hours.
Information regarding product availability dates are estimates based on information from suppliers, these dates are liable to change and should be taken as only a guide. If you require a suit by a specific date it is best to contact us to ensure that your required suit will be available by the date needed.
Return of garments
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason you can do so up to 7 working days after receipt of the garments. This is often referred to as your -cooling off period” and the 7 days commence the day after you receive the garments. You must notify us within the -cooling off period” and this must be in writing – letter or email. A full refund will be made within 30 days of your cancellation following inspection of the returned garment. It is the customers responsibility to return the item in perfect condition.
The returns address is: Agnes Valentine, Unit 54 Piper Building, Peterborough Road, London SW6 3EF. Please ensure your name. address and requirements are included.
The following terms apply:
– All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging (please take care when unpacking & repacking)
– Please ensure that garments are tried on over your own clothing
– For hygiene reasons we will not accept returns on garments that have been worn or are returned in a soiled condition.
– Please enclose a covering letter explaining the reason for the return
– We cannot be held responsible for garments lost in transit and we recommend that you send by registered post & retain proof of posting
– We will not make refunds to a third party
– Any damage or missing items will be charged for. Our carriage charge is not refundable