Terms and Conditions
By using our website or placing an order for garments you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions.
1. An order for garments placed by you. the buyer through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer Orders
4. All orders for garments shall be deemed to be an offer by you. the buyer. to purchase garments pursuant to these terms and conditions
5. You. the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly
6. No order submitted by you. the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the your order by e-mall.
7. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation
8. The garments may differ slightly from the images shown on the website
Price of Goods
9. The price of the garments will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received [and will include VAT and delivery in the United Kingdom unless specified otherwise]
10. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the garments to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation. significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture)
11. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the garments you. the buyer. shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery
12. Shipments outside of the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient.There may be specific demands made by Customs or your parcel may be held for checks, dependant on the country of export – unfortunately this is out of our control and we cannot be held accountable for delays, nor can we reimburse taxes and duties costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. Some countries (including but not limited to Israel, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey) do not impose import duties on products shipped from the EU, however in some cases you may be required to pay a local sales tax; you will be notified by the courier that delivers your goods if this is the case.
13. When we provide any garments to you. the buyer. under these terms and conditions. payment will be charged to the card account provided by you on the website order form On all our transactions we do use Paypal or Barclaycard ePDO. Barclaycard Business ePDO is a cardholder payment interface (CPI). CPI meets and maintains all security and transaction processing software standards. This ensures you can be confident that all your details including name. address, email and card details will be encrypted. When you make a purchase using PayPal. you will be momentarily connected to the PayPal web site during checkout.
14. By placing an order. you. the buyer. consent to payment being charged to your credit card account as provided
15. Title to the garments will pass to you. the buyer. on payment in full of the price of the garments
16. we will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the transaction is completed
17. The garments will be delivered to you, the buyer. at the address provided by you on the order form/over the telephone
18. The risk in the garments shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
19. Any dates quoted for delivery of the garments are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the garments however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your garments by the date quoted for delivery. you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place (with exclusions as mentioned in clause 12).
Return of garments
20. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason you can do so up to 7 working days after receipt of the garments. This is often referred to as your -cooling off period” and the 7 days commence the day after you receive the garments. You must notify us within the -cooling off period” and this must be in writing – letter or email. A full refund will be made within 30 days of your cancellation following inspection of the returned garment. It is the customers responsibility to return the item in perfect condition.
The returns address is: Agnes Valentine, 54 The Piper Building, Peterborough Road, London SW6 3EF. Please ensure your name. address and requirements are included.
The following terms apply:
– All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging (please take care when unpacking & repacking)
– Please ensure that garments are tried on over your own clothing
– For hygiene reasons we will not accept returns on garments that have been worn or are returned in a soiled condition.
– We are afraid we cannot provide free exchanges outside the United Kingdom. International orders may be returned for a refund of the product price and separate orders can be placed for the desired items.
– Please enclose a covering letter explaining the reason for the return
– We cannot be held responsible for garments lost in transit and we recommend that you send by registered post & retain proof of posting
– We will not make refunds to a third party
– Any damage or missing items will be charged for. Our carriage charge is not refundable
21. You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the garments are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the garments
Limitation Of Liability
22. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you. the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform. any of its obligations in relation to this Agreement, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing. the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control: – Act of God. explosion, flood, tempest. fire or accident: – War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition: – Acts. restrictions, regulations, bye-laws. prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority: – Import or export regulations or embargoes: – Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes: – Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; – Power failure or breakdown in machinery If we are prevented from carrying out is obligations in the above circumstances. it will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out its obligations 3 weeks from the dated such notice was sent, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the Agreement. If the Agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform
23. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as consumer. we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the garments
24. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer. for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss. damage. costs, expenses or other claims. which arise out of or in connection with the supply of garments other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Garments Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Garments and Services Act 1973.
25. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these 26. All drawings. photographs. descriptive matter and specifications of the garments on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the garments
27. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website. including the availability of any features. Information. database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability
Intellectual property right and right to use
28.You acknowledge and agree that all copyright. trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. 29. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce. transmit. publish. display. distribute. commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
30. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
31. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation
32. We aim to respond to e-mail. faxed and written queries within 36hrs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org In respect of complaints. we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done.
The Services are operated by Agnes Valentine (referred to as “we” or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 06578132 and have our registered office at Unit 54 Piper Building, Peterborough Road, London SW6 3EF